A gift certificate for an introductory glider ride makes a perfect gift for:
- Father's Day
- Mother's Day
- Valentine's Day
- That special someone
An introductory glider ride is a one-of-a-kind gift that will be remembered forever.
Gift certificates for a glider ride are $90 for riders 21 years of age and above and $60 for those under 21 years of age.
If purchasing a gift certificate:
- Gift certificates expire 2 years from issue date and are non-refundable.
- Transferable to person of same age category.
After you purchase your gift certificate, please see the rides page for the steps you need to take to schedule the flight.
Requirements and important notes:
- Riders must weigh under 230 pounds and at least approximately 75 pounds.
- Riders must be mature enough not to touch the dual flight controls in the glider
- A liability waiver must be signed by the rider before the flight or by a parent or guardian if the rider is under 18 years of age.
- Tall riders (taller than about 6' 3") may find the glider a tight fit.
- We operate on the weekends when it is safe to operate.
What to wear: Comfortable clothing appropriate for the weather. Sunscreen, sunglasses, and a hat are recommended.
To get into the glider:
- It is a bit awkward to get into the glider. Those with severely limited flexibility and strength may not be able to get in.
- Riders must be able to support some of their weight on their hands/arms as they get in and out